WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 22 June 2009

GET OFF!

AAARRGGHHH Summer's here and the bugs are out in force. They keep following me around - at this rate people are going to think I'm Pig Pen from Peanuts. I'm not.

And hay fever. Not that I worship the sun, but it's always nice to be able to sit outside and read a good book. Or bad book, if you're some kind of literary masochist.

Speaking of which, I'm working my way through 'Ugly Stories For Beautiful People', by James Burr. It's quite different, although has a hint of Will Self about it - strange modern parables about relationships, that tend to involve a bad pun as a punchline. I like it, and a review will be forthcoming.

I'm working on yet another story, called Grease Paint and Monkey Brains. 5 points to whoever tells me which band's song it's named after. As part of the writing process, I've made a complimentary poster relating to events in the piece, and I'll stick it up here once I'm 100% happy with it.

In the meantime, have yet more gif art:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment