WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Wednesday 8 July 2009

SHE DIDN'T LIKE BEING CALLED A TOMATO

The days march on and I keep churning stuff out. After finding a properly friendly writer's forum and receiving some genuinely helpful and constructive comments, I feel a bit more in tune with writing. Does the protagonist earn their place in the story? Whose point of view does the story follow? And so forth.



Anyway. Working on a stor in, what I think, could be/probably is my strongest genre: NOIR. Although, JAZZ might be a better description haha I'm working on a short story that is nowhere near short enough to send off yet. I don't know why some of my best ideas always take up more room. Maybe because I've got more to write about...?



Anyway x 2: the characters and ideas used in the current story have definitely got legs, so I'm going to try my luck at querying the possibility of turning it into a 'serial'. Might not have any luck, might get lucky. I can but try.



And that's it really. I've been toying with the idea of putting some short stories on here to 'publicise' my work to anyone who actually bothers reading this.................Maybe. We'll see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment