WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Tuesday 16 February 2010

I JUST NEED ONE MORE DALMATION...

This is my hundredth post! Woop-de-doo! In two weeks I'll have been submitting work for one year, and in that time I've managed to get 14 acceptances, so I'm suitably chuffed.

Some more good news, too: I asked Jodi Lee, editor of The New Bedlam Project, about the possibility of serializing the adventures of Jonny Cave, and she said she'd love to see what I have to offer. However, in my 'thank you' reply email I spelt her name 'Jodie'. Bollocks. I did send an apology right away but let this be a lesson - always double-check your emails and make sure you know how to spell the name of someone you're hoping to curry favour with hahaarrghhhh

Anyway. I have a whole bunch of ideas and adventures in store for Jonny, but I think his first/next escapade might very well involve that ol' staple of 'fiction becomes reality'. Hey, we're talking New Bedlam here, and that town is a hotbed of WEIRD.

And that's HOW for NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment