WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 17 June 2010

NAZI DISCO PARTY LIVES AGAIN

This is something I was involved with ages ago. They got banned from Myspace TWICE, despite being more offensive to Nazis then Jews. Maybe they're the ones who complained? I got messages from some at the time.


Someone else actually started the page which strongly suggests to me old fans are knocking about somewhere.

GET IN!

3 comments:

  1. I've been a fan since the beginning, first and second myspace page! My friends and I wondered what happened all these years, keep the dance party alive! :) (I actually still have old tracks downloaded somewhere!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHAHAHAHAHA AWESOME

    i remember many moons ago searching randomly on myspace music and i found this very piece of art... my downloaded files are long gone since then.

    SWASTIKA FUNK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Why did I not see this comments until now?! ACES!

    ReplyDelete