WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Saturday 2 October 2010

GOOD NEWS/BAD NEWS/BIZARRO AM NUMBER ONE

My computer died a couple of Thursdays ago, taking various files and the internet along with it, so I haven't had a chance to look at my emails and so forth until today, and what did I find? Well apart from slightly annoyed emails from quite a few people, I found news that my bizarro story HALF PRICE MEDS is now live on SNM, so go read it, you mooks! The editor had some very nice things to say about it, namely:

Wonderful!!! Now this is bizarro at it's finest! Fun, fun, fun, great writing, wonderful descriptions, great characters, highly entertaining and fast paced.

Think he's a liar? Judge for yourself: Small town, orgy, moving fence, apocalypse. GO! http://www.snmhorrormag.com/snmoctoberissue1.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment