WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Sunday 7 November 2010

YES, I DO ART!

Last year I went to see the BANKSY exhibit/takeover at Bristol Museum, and it was largely really good. Had to wait in the queue for ages, but to keep everyone occupied some arty types handed out pens and cards and invited folks to draw whatever on them whilst they waited.

The results are now in a BOOK! I'm probably in it, since I handed my card in. Or maybe not, I don't know - but I assume I am since I received an email about it, and the only way I could have done that is if the people behind it had my card. So I probably am in it. That's good, isn't it? Yes. Yes, it is good.

You can find out more/order the book HERE. Go on, then!

No comments:

Post a Comment