WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 7 April 2011

I ACKNOWLEDGE WAYNE GOODCHILD AS MY LORD AND MASTER, AND ADMIRE HIS TREATMENT OF ANIMALS

I would like to publicly apologise for insinuating that whatever Wayne Goodchild tells me to write is a waste of time and unimportant. Wayne Goodchild is the most important human I know, next to Willy, the little boy who accompanies me on my adventures. What? He does. That's not some weird alien rabbit slang, you pervert.

Wayne Goodchild has a special way of treating animals, even mutant ones like me. You can find out more about this particular personality quirk when this book comes out:


His story is called DR DOLITTLE, HE AIN'T and it's quite frankly the most absurd thing he's ever written. That's not my opinion, I hasten to add, but Wayne Goodchild's himself. A man gets stranded in a desert diner, clearly on the run from something...but what? When this antho comes out, you'll know! OH BOY, WILL YOU! Hint: it involves animals.

Mind you, I'm currently on the run myself - from EVIL TOADS!

Yes! Got to slip that in again!

No comments:

Post a Comment