WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Monday 31 October 2011

YET MORE SERIOUS NEWS. GOOD GRIEF!

Been busy trying to wrangle a deal for the cancelled anthos, and I'm making some satisfying headway. I'll be contacting the affected authors about this very soon.

Cafe Doom's Seventh Annual Short Story Competition is now underway - if you entered, the stories are up and ready to read and vote on. You've got until the 14th of November!

I'm helping to organise/run workshops for a film festival, and apparently they start this week, which is news to me, so I'll probably be super busy with this too.

AARRGGHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment