WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Sunday 9 November 2014

FEAR IS A POWERFUL WEAPON

I'm suddenly aware I'm still holding her hand. Her beauty is hypnotising me again. “What are you?” I ask, my voice almost a whisper again.

She does a fine impression of a coquettish youth, all smiles and coy looks. I figured her to be Temptation but I'm starting to believe she might be Chaos.

She leads me down several streets, past numerous old buildings and new businesses. People hang from windows and lay in alleys, throats constricted and wrists slit.

“Who clears the bodies away?”

“Whoever needs them the most.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
More to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment