WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Sunday 2 August 2015

GOOD LORD, HE'S *EVERYWHERE*!

Yep. Like an ancient horror waking from its centuries old slumber, my influence is slowly spreading. I've reclaimed my TWITTER and FACEBOOK PAGE from Dr. Quincy, M.E - we're still on good terms, and he's happy to have me as his agent, but he's simply too busy solving murders and fighting City Hall to bother with the internet at the moment. I've also set up a DEVIANT ART site specifically for my current monster project (which I've dubbed 'Unfathomable Legs') and I've also, finally, figured out how to use INSTAGRAM on my PC since I don't have one of those new-fangled smartphones. Yes, I am from the 20th Century, what of it? I've also figured out how to get my music on here, you lucky freaks -->



More of this can be heard HERE and HERE!

And that's HOW for NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment