WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Wednesday 12 October 2016

"I COULD BE A MODEL...OR A COVER GIRL!"

OI OI. Just a quickie (oo er!):

One reason I haven't been posting much in this last month is because I've been busy working on some remixes, yey for that! If you're interested, you can hear them here:

https://indabamusic.com/opportunities/dwill-bathtub-ft-emilia-ali-remix-contest/submissions/319239e0-8faf-11e6-a0e0-0ee9d79f649d 

and here:



Another reason is because I've been finishing a Teaching English as Foreign Language course! I've now completed all the coursework for this, so fingers crossed I pass it all okay.

I've also watched an awful lot of films, and I'll be talking in more depth about these soon. In particular, a recent weird French film called EVOLUTION. It has genetic mutation and sea themes, so calling it 'Lovecraftian' is both not-entirely accurate and also not-entirely wrong. If you can, find it and watch it.

No end song this time since you've got some music just up there ^  - enjoy!

1 comment: