WHO?!?!?!

Welcome to Reverend Wayne Austin Goodchild's official blog. Not that there's an unofficial one...

Click WAYNE GOODCHILD IS HAUNTED to go to his Facebook page! There's good stuff on it! Honest!

...all work on here is copyright wayne goodchild, unless otherwise stated, you cheeky monkeys...

Thursday 11 May 2017

NOT MORE REMIXES????

Yes, I'm afraid so, yes. I seem to be on something on a creative winning streak at the moment, so why not share the fruits of my labours with you, the Internet? WHY NOT INDEED. I had a recent tune complemented by the original artist, as well as some other chap saying it "sounds like it should be on Blade Runner" which has got me right chuffed, I can tell you.

Why not give your ears a treat by going here: https://indabamusic.com/people/cdb?tab=overview

DO IT, DAMN YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment